Sunday 26 February 2012

22 Miles done this week

Been a big week again for walking. On Monday we did 6 miles and on Thursday, Clare and I did 12 miles. The same route as last time, from my house to Castle Lane Tesco and back.

Was a lot warmer this time. We did it in 3 hours and 20 minutes, so knocked 5 minutes of the total time taken which is always a big yay. My legs still ached at the end of it, but I think we have acknowledged that if you walk 12 miles, it is going to hurt at the end of it lol

The train tickets arrived on Tuesday, so thats it, no backing out now, not that I would of course.

Then today I did just under four miles by myself. To be exact, 3.73 miles in a time of 1hr 5 mins and 5 seconds, so just under 22 miles in total.

This week we are upping the distance. Tomorrow we go for 14 miles!!!! Omg that sounds a bit scary, but then it did when we went to 12!. We will have walked over half the total distance when we complete tomorrow, so that is a moral booster in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment