Thursday 10 November 2011

Walk Number 5

Distance 8.5 miles


Time taken 2 hours 25 minutes 17.13 minute miles!

This one was a planned 8 mile walk as opposed to a six mile that turned into and 8 lol.

I think our times from last week were a bit off last week and this was more accurate.

Luckily the rain held off long enough for us to get the walk in, although I guess I need to be prepared for the fact a walk in the rain will come.

It felt really really good this time. Towards the end, my legs were starting to ache, but nowhere near the pain and discomfort of last week.

I have started to feel a slight tweak in my knees, but again I don't think it is anything to worry about.

Clare did seem a lot more comfortable as well. I don't think it is going to be that long before 8 miles is really comfortable and we will be going up to 10. We really need our walker number 3 to come along now before we step it up again.

I have to say last week this whole thing seemed impossible, but now it doesn't seem to be too bad again. 8 miles is definitely becoming easier..roll on 10

No comments:

Post a Comment