Monday 14 November 2011

Woohoo Team Swagger Together At Last

Distance 5 Miles-time taken 1hr 20 mins


Walk number 6


Just a short and sweet (well blowly) walk this morning. The lovely Hannah joined us today, so Team Swagger is finally together. Decided to go for a walk along the sea front. My god it was cold!! Walked 2 1/2 miles then turned round and walked back. There was a really really strong wind coming off the sea when we were walking towards Bournemouth Pier and my hands got sooo cold. I think I need to invest in a pair of fingerless gloves to save my hands turning into blocks of ice!.

It was lovely to have Hannah with us now. It really really felt like we were finally a team. Lots of great chat, lots of giggles, great walk.

Back onto 8 miles on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment