Tuesday 4 October 2011

Whitney-turning the town pink

Okay, so this isn't about the Moonwalk, but just being reading a blog post from

http://makingitasmum.blogspot.com/

It talks about the people of her home town in Witney turning the town pink to raise awareness and funds to help people with breast cancer. It has got me think about whether this would work here where I live? Honestly I think it would be a no. I'm not sure whether you could get this to spread enough through a big suburban area like where I live. Oh it would be fantastic though, the whole area pink!

People often comment that there is no such thing as community spirit anymore. Every now and again though, something like this pops up and restores my faith in human kindness and community spirit. It makes me smile.

Anyway, I guess this is my little way of contributing by turning my blog pink.

So spread the word and turn your blog pink too!

No comments:

Post a Comment